Time flies-or in this case-hops, when you’re having fun! This coming weekend is already Easter Sunday, and the beautiful Orange County weather begs for some extra entertainment fit for the whole family! Luckily for those of who you are in need of some last minute plans, we’ve done the hunting for you and have compiled a basket-full of Easter events in Orange County that are sure to put a spring in your step.
- Bunny Train– Kids can go on egg hunts throughout the day at different times depending on age group. Baskets are available to buy at the park if you forgot yours at home! The event also offers a hayride, cookie decorating, games, and train rides, of course. Children can also show off those adorable spring outfits and get their photo taken with the Easter Bunny. The Easter Eggstravaganza will be hosted this Saturday, March 26th, at the Irvine Regional Park in Orange starting at 9:00 am.
- Farmer’s Market Spring Festival– Every Thursday the Anaheim Certified Farmers’ Market takes place, but this week is an extra special occasion. This Thursday, March 24th, the Market will host its annual Spring Festival, which appeals to kids and their parents. For the little ones the festival offers a special craft project and a free photo with the Easter Bunny, while the parents can enjoy all the usual goodies that the Market regularly has to offer.
- Tustin’s Easter Egg Hunt– This Saturday, March 26th, you’ll have no problems waking your kids up early. This egg hunt begins at 9 am sharp, but the fun doesn’t stop there! Among the other attractions offered at this free community event are inflatables, pony rides, games, a petting zoo and pictures with the Easter Bunny. Head on down to the Tustin Sports Park this Saturday morning for what is sure to be a bunny blast with your chickadees!
- Easter Eggstravaganza– Pile the kids into the car and head on down this Saturday, March 26th, Laguna Niguel’s Chaparosa Park for a sensational seasonal celebration. The morning’s activities will include fun inflatables, live entertainment, art projects, and energizing games for the whole family. Kids can get their faces painted and take their photo with the Easter Bunny, and parents can meet some of the Parks & Recreations class instructors as well.
- Rabbit Run 5K/ Egg Hunt- At this Saturday’s annual event at Jeffrey Trail Middle School, participants can enjoy some holiday fun while they run, walk, or hop their way through a 5K. There will be two races- the OC Challenge and the Easter-themed Rabbit Run, which is a 3.1 mile Easter egg hunt. The Easter Bunny waits for participants at the finish line, and prizes will be given for the winning runners. Strollers, bikes, and tricycles are allowed, but use at your own risk.
We hope this list has helped some ideas bloom for you and your family to be able to enjoy a fantastic Easter holiday together! Don’t be shy and hop on over to one, or all, of these amazing Orange County events this weekend!