Helping tech/software businesses turn their web site into a lead generating machine, designing sales/marketing funnels, email & content strategies to increase leads, nurture prospects until they buy, increase repeat purchases and more.
My name is Elizabeth Marks and I’m a marketing adviser with direct response copywriting and optimization specialties.
In case you’ve never heard of me, here’s why I’m qualified to tell you about how you can boost your copy performance almost immediately…when you follow my advice:
• I am a direct response copywriter, trained in good, clear, compelling copy. I know the fundamentals of Power of One, Three rules of selling, the 4P’s and 4U’s, the golden thread, the four-legged stool to strengthen copy, benefits work better than features, effective call to actions and powerful P.S.
• I earned my Email Marketing Mastery and Content Marketing Certifications from Digital Marketer. I earned my SEO Fundamental Certification from SEMrush.
• I have 15 years project management experience rolling out enterprise-wide systems like Oracle’s ERP, Microsoft’s SharePoint, and JDA’s Demand Manager. I understand what your customers think when evaluating systems like these, as well as how they implement and train their employees.
• I’m a Master Black Belt in Six Sigma continuous quality improvement methodologies called DMAIC/DFACE/ LEAN. That means I know how to reduce waste, streamline processes, and improve efficiencies and yields from just about everything.
• I’ve been a corporate trainer/technical writer for many years, I know how to explain technical concepts in a way anyone can understand. I’ve produced user’s guides for each system I’ve rolled out over the years, in addition to the Six Sigma training materials I developed and taught.
• And I’m a serial entrepreneur. I’ve launched and manage a non-profit Bible teaching ministry as well as my marketing business, so I know what it feels like to be juggling multiple priorities.
• I’m also a data geek, who curates business intelligence content for fun.
…But I’m not writing you today to talk about myself. I want to tell you about…
Did you know it takes 7 to 12 interactions with your prospects before they feel comfortable they know you and are willing to buy from you?
Email is one of the best ways to demonstrate your authenticity, integrity, and expertise. It’s also a cost-effective way to grow your business with first time buyers and repeat buyers.
If you need help editing emails and crafting closing techniques, let’s talk. I may be able to help you.
P.S. I’ve been writing for decades. My clients Toshiba, CyberOptics, Compunet Technologies, SILHO-Light, SupportBench, Cetrix, and others have already reaped the benefits of my work. Will you be next?